Are you looking for simple and immediate mortgage solutions? Then look no further than LISA HOME MORTGAGE.
LISA HOME MORTGAGE (NMLS 1758932) is a multi-state licensed mortgage company headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. This mortgage company offers clientele a premier experience when purchasing or refinancing to obtain a mortgage for their dream home, even with credit challenges or non-traditional circumstances.
CEO, Lisa K. Farrell founded LISA HOME MORTGAGE out of a desire to serve a diverse clientele and address circumstances for clients that are not widely available in the mortgage industry.
“Today’s statistics show a significant homeownership gap between the Black homeowners and other demographic groups. So, education about mortgage options is a key first step to try and lessen that gap. Some of our clients are absolutely shocked at how much home they can afford, the speed of the process, the comparative costs, and the flexibility of some of our mortgage options. I mean, we’ve had clients who have become homeowners who never thought they would own their own homes. Then we have other clients who switched to our company when they saw what we were saving them in overall cost,” Farrell explained.
LISA HOME MORTGAGE prides itself on being an online platform because its user-friendly interface simplifies the process to the point where clients can do almost everything online. The platform keeps clients updated on the application status and notifies clients if anything needs to be modified or submitted. This innovative take on mortgages is excellent because it attracts the biggest group of home buyers — millennials.
“Millennials are projected to become the highest demographic of home buyers, so that has changed how we do business. We are in a digital space, so clients can manage most of their mortgage process right from their phones,” Farrell emphasized.
The company’s slogan is “Homeownership is closer than you think.” Their mortgage options provide solutions for clients ranging from A-paper clients to first-time homebuyers, non-traditional income, self-employed, recent college grads, low credit scores, or clients who need down payment assistance.
Some of the popular mortgage solutions include:
- Down Payment Assistance for qualified clients who may not have all the money for a down payment in addition to their closing costs. LISA HOME MORTGAGE offers these clients the option to finance the downpayment as a smaller 2nd loan.
- The College Grad option is a mortgage program that has been around for a while, but many clients are unaware of its existence and benefits. This option allows the client to use their recent 2-4 years history as a full-time student in lieu of employment history. Some requirements are: the client must be a recent graduate, defined as someone who has graduated college, university, or trade school within two years, and must be able to provide their employment offer letter (starting work within approximately 30 days), or 30 days of recent paystubs.
- The Entrepreneurship option offers self-employed clients the opportunity to purchase a home without using W-2s or tax returns. Some requirements include the clients providing supporting documentation of 2 years of self-employment, and providing documentation of their percentage of ownership in the business. Income can be qualified using either 3 months or 12 months of personal bank statements, or alternatively using either 3 months or 12 months of business bank statements.
- Jumbo loan options for clients requiring larger loan amounts. LISA HOME MORTGAGE offers Jumbo loans with specialty features, such as: a Jumbo loan option requiring only a minimum of 6 months of reserves, a Jumbo loan option with no mortgage insurance up to an 89.99% LTV, or Jumbo loan options for clients with low FICO scores.
- The Verification of Employment option allows clients to qualify their income without using tax returns, W2s or paystubs. This option is also an option for employees who may experience seasonal or non-traditional income, such as: truck drivers, home healthcare workers, nail salons, barber shops, hair salons, mechanics, restaurant workers, or entertainment workers, just to name a few.
“Our goal is to help each of our clients get suitable loan options to get into the home of their choice. If you are currently in the process and even want a second opinion, we can help…let’s see what your best option is. We’ve even helped clients who were denied by other Lenders in the past and didn’t think homeownership would be an option for them. So, if you have been considering buying a home or refinancing, give us a try,” Farrell says.
For more information, visit the company’s website www.LisaHomeMortgage.com. To apply now, go to www.HappyToApply.com.